Saturday, November 2, 2013

petal.

For those who know me, know that flowy dresses with a feminine edge and a bright colour palette outside of my usual black generally do not make the cut with my wardrobe choices. However this Wish   Petal Dress gave me the perfect opportunity to style an outfit out of my comfort zone, and finally giving me a reason to style these lace bunny ears.

I had so much fun, styling this number for the Wish style challenge that I think that being a "girly girl" and twirling around fields of grass, isn't that bad after all. Maybe a more colourful palette may just be a well needed change and just in time for summer! 


Petal Dress: Wish Clothing // Lace Ears: Alannah Hill // Montana Hat: Lack of Colours // Earrings: Chanel // Ring: Camilla and Marc Triple Barrel Ring // Shoes: Tony Bianco Casanova Heels

A special thanks to Wish Clothing for including me in this style challenge and giving me a opportunity to discover a new side of my own style.

X

LET'S BE FRIENDS!

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X