Monday, October 14, 2013

sundown.

It's been impossibly hard to find the time to blog let alone creating any content for the blog. Coming to the end of year, I've been bogged down with crazy amounts of work on various projects and my mind has become a container housing cluttered and scattered thoughts. 

On this particular day, so much negative, hurt, confusion, frustration and stress was floating in my head to a point of almost feeling numb. Looking back at these, have made me realise I have all my priorities wrong. Change and commitments need to be made to not go back to 'that' edge of emotional breakdown and work on the things that make me happy on a long term and not just the artificial short term.









Top: Chirstopher Esber Invisible Block Tee from Green With Envy Boutique // Jacket: Alexander Wang // Jeans: St Lenny // Sunglasses from Sportsgirl // Ring: YSL.

X

LET'S BE FRIENDS!

7 comments:

  1. I love your tattoo! or.. drawing? Haha! Either way, it's adorable. On a more serious note, I hope you're feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely, now that the goal is clear, I'm much happier just focusing on reaching that!

      x

      Delete
  2. aaah love the sheerness of the top! Awesome contrast against the golden scenery!
    ❤Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. I know how you feel. I recently quit my science job and trying to refocus and find my happiness. It's hard, and you are spot on. Focus on the long term and work towards that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really I had no idea!
      Hoping you find something that give you the balance you need!

      x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I love the sunnies and sheer top! I'm a new follower

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X