Monday, September 23, 2013

nespresso moments.

I'm excited to finally share with you all the Nespresso Moments Campaign I shot back in May for their first ever local campaign featuring five Nespresso Club members. The campaign was launched 2 weeks ago, with creative by McCann and shot by renowned photographer Gary Heery who has worked with the likes of Madonna and Andy Warhol.

This was such a a great experience, being able to go into a studio, getting pampered with hair and make up and working with such a professional, yet fun team. The highlight is definitely being part of a campaign with such a renowned brand like Nespresso as well as being chosen by Gary Heery, a photography loyalty.

Below are the two images that are featured in the campaign, the video compiled for the campaign as well as special behind the scenes video on set with Nespresso.

You can see more of the campaign and share your own Nespresso moments by visiting the Nespresso Moments Website.







X
LET'S BE FRIENDS!

4 comments:

  1. Go Lisa! Saw the ad in Taylors Square.. you're famous!! haha XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shots. Looks like someone having a cuppa in my living room!

    www.salestoyou.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Congratulations for the Nespresso campaign, I drive past it on the way to work every day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate every single one of you guys, contributing and shaping my blog! X